Performance under pressure. The RIG 1600M takes the classic 1600 design and evloves it to be even more functional and comfortable. 1600 cubic inches with the addition of external molle webbing make it the perfect pack for any day outing and activity.
Get adventurous with the Geigerrig RIG 1600M pressurized hydration pack. The RIG 1600M carries your pressurized hydration engine and all the gear you need for day outdoors. Unique to all M-series packs are the addition of molle webbing to the external face of the pack for attaching molle compatible gear easily. The 1600 cubic inches of storage space provides comfortable room for a day’s worth of gear while the outer pocket makes organizing essentials a breeze.
The RIG 1600M comes filter ready with a FREE Aquamira Frontier Max Filter Casing ($15 value).
Features and Benefits
- 3 Liter (100 oz.) Hydration Engine
- Quick release valves on drinking and pressurization tube
- Slide top and wide open mouth for fast refill
- Reversible, dishwasher safe reservoir
- Made from heavy 600D Poly
- 1600 cubic in. storage capacity for lots of gear
- Compression straps for load management
- Internal admin organizer
- Diagonal molle straps for attaching molle acccessories and hanging gear
- Reflective tabs and zipper pulls for low light safety
- Ergonomic fit, terraced overlaid shoulder straps for adjustable tube configuration
- Adjustable chest strap
- Heavy duty nylon pack handle
- Eco Rig Back pads and Air Drive ventilation for comfort against your back
- Padded and stow-able hip belt
- Quick adjust pull tabs for easy fitting
- Adjustable velcro power bulb holder
Need help? Have a question? Use this Contact Us link or the "Chat with us" button to get answers.
Never run out of water. I took it with me to a hiking trip and to Atlanta and each time, we only need 2/3 capacity. We fill it with ice from the hotel and by the end of the day, we still had ice.
Easily adjustable waste strap. If fit me well. It keeps the weight distributed nicely with enough room to have some emergence gear and snacks in the bag while hiking. These clean fairly easily, the main challenge trying to dry them out.
This is a beautiful pack, very well made and comfortable. The spray system will come in handy on longer hiking trips.