This page contains the contest rules for any current sweepstakes running on GoodlandOutdoors.com. There is never a fee or purchase required to participate in our contests. Most contests require subscribing to receive email from Goodland Outdoors.
Please note that this page will change as contests are launched or conclude.
Goodland Outdoors 30-Piece Spinning Fishing Lure Contest Rules
1. To enter the Goodland Outdoors 30-Piece Spinning Fishing Lure Contest (The Contest) you must subscribe to receive email from Goodland Outdoors during the contest period using the contest entry email sign up form. Entrants must additionally “double opt-in” to receive email from Goodland Outdoors by confirming ownership of the email address using the provided online mechanism.
2. To be eligible to win The Contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Residents of some US states are ineligible to participate in The Contest.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Contest is a sweepstakes where prizes will be awarded to eligible contest entrants selected at random from the database of email newsletter subscribers who subscribed during the contest period. To win, entrants must meet all eligibility criteria and be current subscribers of the Goodland Outdoors email newsletter when prizes are drawn.
4. The Contest will run from 6 March 2018 through 30 May 2018. Deadline for entries is midnight on 30 May 2018. Prizes winners will be selected in June 2018.
5. The prize pool consists of 2 (two) 30-piece spinning fishing lure sets. Goodland Outdoors Inc. reserves the right to substitute any prizes for alternates of equal or greater value. NO CASH SUBSTITUTIONS.
6. All prize winners must correctly answer the following skill testing question without mechanical assistance. Skill testing question: (5 x 5) - 18 +10 =?
7. Any taxes, fees or other costs incurred by accepting a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers are allowed. No cash equivalents will be awarded. If a prize cannot be accepted or delivered for any reason, the prize will be forfeited.
8. Goodland Outdoors will use its best efforts to contact all contest winners by email. Any winners who cannot be contacted or who fail to supply any information necessary to award a prize within 14 (fourteen) days after the initial winner notification will forfeit the prize.
9. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither Goodland Outdoors, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
10. Alternate entry method. Anyone resident of the United States who would like to enter the contest but does not want to use the official Goodland Outdoors 30-Piece Spinning Fishing Lure Contest email sign up form, can do so by sending an original 500 word essay describing why they would like to enter the contest. This can be sent to: CustomerService@GoodlandOutdoors.com.