Sometimes we use our extreme conditions gear as intended and push it to the limits. Other times we simply prefer to know that we are always prepared when others probably are not.
Its not about actually going into combat or deploying to deliver humanitarian aid. Its about the confident mindset that comes from knowing your gear is squared away and you are mentally ready for anything.
For the men and women who are ready to do what it takes, it matters what we use to carry our supplies across campus, around town, through the airport or against resistance in hostile terrain.
You are either prepared or you are not. Choose wisely. Order now.
The Fox Outdoor Advanced Mountaineering Pack has numerous deluxe features in a hugh capacity, gear hauling pack; can easily handle any extended journey!
- 1 Mammoth zippered main compartment with internal cinch straps
- 2 large mesh pockets and hydration/computer pocket
- Fitted storm flap with internal draw cord closure for added protection
- 2 large side-zippered hydration compatible pockets with service ports & loop web strips
- Modular web attachment points and "Loop" ID panels
- "Ladder" torso adjustable and padded shoulder strap system allows the pack to be adjusted to the users height
- Fully Padded: back panel, lumbar support and removable kidney belt
- 4 external compression straps and gear straps
- Top & side carry handles
- ID window
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
Need help? Have a question? Use this Contact Us link or the "Chat with us" button to get answers.