For many of us, freedom is the ability to spend a carefree day on the water. And its now easier than ever to make this a reality. You don't need a new pickup, fancy bass boat or thousands of lbs of equipment.
The new breed of fishing kayaks fits conveniently in its own carry bag you can take anywhere.
No boat launch? No problem. That's only an obstacle for other fishermen. Nothing will stop you from getting off the beaten track and pushing away from shore wherever you want.
Imagine drifting along the river bank pulling in trophy bass or fighting feisty northern pike in your new Sea Eagle Fishing Explorer kayak. Think about being the envy of your buddies as they cast from shore or sit shoulder-to-shoulder in a tin boat while you have the freedom to get in close to the action.
Fish simply will not have an aquatic hiding place you can't defeat.
Its easy and affordable to be prepared when your next chance to get out on the water pops up. Don't wait. Order now!
The Sea Eagle Fishing Explorer is a robust, beefed up, fully accessorized version of the rugged Explorer Series. Designed by and for avid fishermen.
It features double layered, nearly indestructible, tough as crocodile hide, 2000 Denier reinforced protective layers, 6 built-in rod holders, forward and aft spray skirts with Sea Eagle exclusive accessory belts to hold your tools, hooks, and lures, a fully adjustable foot brace called the FlexBrace™, 40" FishRuler™, anchor trolley D-rings, a huge max load capacity of 575 lbs., and is completely self-bailing. So bring on the roughest conditions and still get to those fish!
The package includes:
- 350fx Fishing Explorer
- Hull 7'10" AB30 paddle
- DKS Seat Green
- Green Kayak Bag 385fta & 350fx
- Auto Dual Action Pump
- Repair Kit
- Handpump Hose BV Adapter
- Person Capacity: 1
- Hull Weight: 23 kg
- Length: 350 cm
- Beam: 99 cm
- Interior: 305 cm x 43 cm
- Load Capacity: 1 Person or 261 kg
- Deflated: 79 cm x 48 cm x 25 cm
- Chambers: 3 (port, starboard, floor)
- Tube Diameter: 29 cm
- Air Valves: 3 Recessed One Way
- Inflation time: 7 min
- Seam: Quadruple Overlapped
- Material: 1100 Decitex w/ 2200 Decitex Reinforced Sections
- Engine Capacity: 34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)
- Floor: Removable, Double Layer, High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor w/ non-slip EVA foam padding
- Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to Class IV
- Inflation Pressure: 3.2 psi
- NMMA Certified
- Customized front & rear spray skirts with built-in rod, tool, hook and lure holders plus storage below and bungee rope lacing on top for additional storage
- Separate, removable, high-pressure, reinforced, drop-stitch floor with non-slip EVA foam padding and extra top layer of tough as crocodile hide material for superior rigidity, durability and standup fishing
- 16 High Capacity Self-bailing Drain Valves
- Large, removable, rear skeg for increased tracking during flatwater touring
- Front & Rear Carry Handles
- 22 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- (3) Separate independent air chambers with One-Way Air Valves for added safety
- Sea Eagle motormount receivers for optional motormount attachment
Note: Fishing rods, reels, lures and tackle pictured in product photos are not included.
Always wear an approved Personal Floatation Device (PFD) and appropriate safety equipment when using this or any other water craft.
Need help? Have a question? Use this Contact Us link or the "Chat with us" button to get answers.