The Sea Eagle NeedleNose 126 Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Board is the world's best tracking inflatable SUP ever!
Now featuring a New Full Length Electric Pattern Diamond Deck EVA Foam Pad, convenient built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder and a low profile slide in Swept Back Skeg!
Sea Eagle's NeedleNose 126 offers an even larger stable platform with increased floatation, rigidity and even more stability! Larger than its little sister the NN116 but smaller than its big brother the NN14 - the NN126 puts you right smack in the middle. So you get the best of both worlds!
Breakthrough Design features: straight-line hull, patented wave piercing bow, touring shape, NEW FULL LENGTH ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD with custom performance kick tail and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier!
At 6" thick there's no need to worry about rigidity or flotation any more! Sitting or standing the NN126 does it all!
Best suited for those weighing 225 lbs or less.
The package includes:
- NeedleNose 126 Hull
- Backpack (BLUE)
- SUP Paddle
- Hand Piston Pump
- Slide in Swept Back Skeg
- Repair Kit
- Person Capacity:1
- Hull Weight:12 kg.
- Length:381 cm
- Beam:76 cm
- Load Capacity:1 Person or 102 kg
- Deflated:Approx. 81 cm x 41 cm x 25 cm
- Air Valves:One Way
- Inflation time:7 Minutes
- Seam:Quadruple Overlap
- Material:1100 Decitex Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Board Thickness:15cm
- Inflation Pressure:12-15 psi
- Patented NeedleNose™ design (US Patent #8,821,204) razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Straight-line hull design with NO UPTURN increasing performance, speed and efficiency
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc...
- Proper carrying position balanced middle carry handle
- 15 PSI max air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- NEW EVA foam ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD
- NEW EVA foam kick tail
- NEW built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder
Always wear an approved Personal Floatation Device (PFD) and appropriate safety equipment when using this or any other water craft.
Need help? Have a question? Use this Contact Us link or the "Chat with us" button to get answers.