For many of us, freedom is the ability to spend a carefree day on the water. And its now easier than ever to make this a reality. You don't need a new pickup, fancy bass boat or thousands of lbs of equipment.
The new breed of personal fishing floats conveniently fit in a pack on your back.
No boat launch? No problem. That's only an obstacle for other fishermen. Nothing will stop you from getting off the beaten track and pushing away from shore wherever you want.
Imagine drifting along the river bank pulling in trophy bass or fighting feisty northern pike in your new PackFish7. Think about being the envy of your buddies as they cast from shore or sit shoulder-to-shoulder in a tin boat while you have the freedom to get in close to the action. Fish simply will not have an aquatic hiding place you can't defeat.
Its easy and affordable to be prepared when your next chance to get out on the water pops up. Don't wait. Order now!
The Sea Eagle PackFish7 is better than a float tube! A unique, lightweight, incredibly portable, completely dry enclosed hull, high and dry, fully rigged, durable, one man, affordable, fishing boat. Fully equipped for outdoor adventures that can be used two ways: (1) fished for hours while sitting on the inflatable Deluxe Fishing Seat - a comfortable high seat with great back support (2) standing with the wooden floorboard which provides stable and ample standing area for both sight fishing and casting.
Better than a floating tube! This packraft is a completely dry enclosed hull that weighs only 21 lbs. Fully loaded with floorboard, oars, and seat a mere 32 lbs. It goes anywhere, sets up in under 5 minutes and is the perfect backpack fishing boat. For hiking into to the most remote locations. Where the fish truly are! Optional straps are available for easy portage when fully inflated too! It's as simple as that. We call it the "Grab & Go BackPack Fishing Boat!" Don't Buy A Float Tube Until You See The PackFish™
The package includes:
- PackFish7 Hull
- DKS Seat Green
- A42 Foot pump
- AB254 Oar Set
- Small Repair Kit
- Person Capacity: 1
- Hull Weight: 10 kg. (12 kg. with wooden floorboard)
- Length: 213 cm
- Beam: 99 cm
- Interior: 140 cm x 33 cm
- Load Capacity: 1 person or 136 kg
- Deflated: Approx. 13 cm x 51 cm x 51 cm
- Floorboard: 1.27 cm thick x 107 cm long x 39 cm wide
- Chambers: 2 (main & additional upper safety chamber)
- Tube Diameter: 33 cm
- Bladder: 30 mil Polykrylar 2 chamber internal bladder
- External Protective Cover: 840 Denier Nylon
- External Protective Floor: 1000 Denier PVC coated Polyester
- External Protective Cover Seams: Overlapped Double Stitched Industrial Strength Nylon Thread
- Air Valves: 2 Deluxe One Way
- Inflation time: Less than 5 mins
- Seam: Bladder: High-Frequency Welded, Cover: Double Stitched Industrial Strength Nylon Thread
- Material: 30 mil Polykrylar, 840 Denier Nylon, 1000 Denier PVC coated Polyester
- Engine Capacity: N/A
- Floor: External Protective Floor: 1000 Denier PVC coated Polyester, Optional: Removable wooden floorboard
- Inflation Pressure: 1.1 psi
- NMMA Certified
- Ultra lightweight
- Hunter Green Color with high visibility orange accents
- (2) 36" Fish Rulers
- (2) Built-in rod holders
- (2) Stow Pouches for tackle and tools, includes cup holders
- Built-in stow bag to conveniently stow your PackFish7™ backpack
- Hands free oarlock attachment system so you can concentrate on fishing
- 30 mil Polykrylar double chamber internal bladder inside external protective sheath
- Fully enclosed heavy duty fabric floor so you remain high and dry
- (4) Carry handles
- QuikClip connections to attach optional straps for portage.
- Safety air chamber above main air chamber
Note: Fishing rods, reels, lures and tackle pictured in product photos are not included.
Always wear an approved Personal Floatation Device (PFD) and appropriate safety equipment when using this or any other water craft.
Need help? Have a question? Use this Contact Us link or the "Chat with us" button to get answers.